The newsletter at this link was sent to our membership at 8:00AM this morning. Please pass the information in the newsletter, and this email, on to anyone you think may be interested.
We are currently seeking Zone Representatives for each zone, and will be accepting coach applications on Monday.
Zone Representatives support with the following tasks
· Schedule & Organize Tryouts
· Schedule & Lead Coach Interviews
· Coordinate team schedule & events
· Support with team planning in the lead up to the BC winter Games
If you are interested in fulfilling this role, please submit the following items to Ringette BC at email@example.com
· Email / Cover letter outlining your interest in the role
· Letter of support from your local association president
· One other ringette letter of reference
All successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record Check and Volunteer Code of Conduct.
You can read more about the Zone Representative Role here
Coach Applications for the 2022 BC Winter Games will be open Monday, September 20th to Thursday, October 7th.
To be considered, coaches must submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Sample Practice Plan (U14 or higher)
Interviews will take place between September 27th and October 12th
For more information, visit our website.
Have a great weekend!
Rebecca Tamil Selven